About Manaslu Circuit Trek
Welcome to the mesmerizing journey of the 16 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek, brought to you by Nepal Spirit Adventure. This thrilling trek takes you into the heart of the enchanting Manaslu region, offering breathtaking views, cultural encounters, and an unforgettable adventure.
The Manaslu Circuit Trek is a hidden gem in the Himalayas, providing a unique and less crowded alternative to other popular treks in Nepal. This remarkable journey takes you around the majestic Mount Manaslu, the eighth-highest peak in the world, standing tall at 8,163 meters.
As you embark on this 16-day trek, you will experience the pristine beauty of the Manaslu Conservation Area, rich in biodiversity and home to diverse flora and fauna. The trek presents a blend of natural wonders, including lush forests, cascading waterfalls, and picturesque landscapes, that will leave you in awe.
Throughout the trek, Nepal Spirit Adventure ensures your comfort and safety. We provide experienced guides who are well-versed in the region, offering valuable insights and ensuring a smooth and enjoyable journey. Our carefully designed itinerary allows for proper acclimatization, ensuring that you adapt well to the altitude and make the most of this incredible adventure.
Walkthrough of Manaslu Circuit Trek
Your trek begins with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Machha Khola, setting the stage for an incredible exploration of the region. Following a well-crafted itinerary, each day of the trek unfolds with new encounters and breathtaking vistas, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the splendor of the Himalayan landscape.
As you venture along the trail prepared by Nepal Spirit Adventure, you will traverse through enchanting villages including Machha Khola, Doban, Philim, Deng, Ghap, Namrung, Lho, Samagaun, and Samdo. These villages offer glimpses into the local culture and traditions, providing an authentic and enriching experience.
The highlight of the trek is the challenging Larkya La Pass, a thrilling high-altitude crossing that rewards you with panoramic views of the surrounding snow-capped peaks. After conquering the pass, you will continue your journey to Bhimtang, completing the magnificent circuit around the majestic Manaslu mountain.
The return journey takes you through Gho and Dharapani, where you will catch a local bus to Besisahar. From Besisahar, a bus ride will bring you back to Kathmandu, marking the end of this unforgettable Manaslu trekking experience.
With Nepal Spirit Adventure, you can rest assured that every aspect of your trek is well taken care of, from expert guides to comfortable accommodations and delicious meals. Our team ensures your safety, comfort, and enjoyment throughout the journey, allowing you to fully savor the wonders of the Manaslu region.
Benefits of Booking with Nepal Spirit Adventure
- Free Airport Transfers: Enjoy complimentary transfers from Tribhuvan International Airport to your hotel upon arrival and vice versa.
- Online Trip Briefing: Get a comprehensive online briefing after booking confirmation, covering trek details, equipment checklist, and itinerary.
- Extra Luggage Storage: Store your extra luggage at the Nepal Spirit Adventure store during the trek.
- Health and Safety Measures: Benefit from pulse oximeters to monitor blood oxygen levels, medical kits, and experienced guides to ensure your well-being throughout the trek.
- Easy Booking and Communication: Experience a hassle-free booking process with multiple communication channels, including email, WhatsApp, Facebook, WeChat, Viber, Skype, Zoom, and 24/7 phone communication.
- Convenient Payment System: Enjoy an easy payment system for your trek booking.
- Gear Arrangements: Sleeping bags and down jackets can be provided if you don't have your own.
- This 16 Days itinerary is a guideline and can be customized according to your preferences and needs.
- Prior trekking experience is recommended, and participants should be in good physical condition.
- It is essential to have travel insurance that covers high-altitude trekking activities.
- Respect the local culture, customs, and traditions during the trek.
- Weather conditions in the mountains can be unpredictable, so be prepared for changes and follow the advice of your guide.
Tea House in Manaslu Circuit Trek: What to expect?
When embarking on a trekking adventure, teahouses serve as cozy resting spots along the mountain trails. These teahouses offer accommodation, meals, and a chance to connect with fellow trekkers. The facilities provided are simple yet comfortable, ensuring a pleasant stay during your journey. Here's what you can anticipate:
Teahouses typically offer basic lodging options, including twin rooms or dormitories. While the rooms are simple, they provide a comfortable place to rest.
It's advisable to bring a sleeping bag for added warmth and coziness. Sleeping Bag can however be rented in Thamel or provided by us upon request which should be returned after completion.
Similarly, please note that single rooms may not always be available, except during the off-season when luck might be on your side. Sharing a room with other trekkers is a common practice.
The shared toilets and bathrooms at teahouses come in either Western-style or squat style, accommodating different preferences.
Showers generally provide cold water, although some teahouses offer hot water showers for an additional fee. It's worth mentioning that heating is not available in sleeping rooms, so be prepared with warm layers and a good sleeping bag to keep comfortable during the night.
Teahouses feature a dining area where you can enjoy your meals and interact with fellow trekkers. The dining area is usually warmed by a stove, creating a cozy atmosphere.
Solar power is commonly used for lighting, and some teahouses offer charging facilities for your electronic devices, which may involve an additional cost.
Breakfast and dinner are served at communal tables, providing an opportunity to share stories and experiences with other trekkers. The menu options are varied, catering to different dietary preferences.
To minimize environmental impact, teahouses often provide boiled water for drinking instead of relying on plastic bottles. This not only reduces waste but also ensures the preservation of the pristine mountain environment.
However, there is usually a nominal fee for the boiled water. It's advisable to bring your own sterilization tablets or a life straw as an alternative for purifying water during your trek.
In conclusion, teahouses offer a comfortable and welcoming haven for trekkers along the mountain trails. With basic yet cozy accommodations, communal dining experiences, and sustainable practices, teahouses provide the perfect respite during your trekking adventure.
Prepare accordingly, embrace the unique ambiance, and connect with fellow adventurers as you embark on a memorable journey through the mountains with us.